Understanding timber durability & protection: treatment & finishes (QLD)
WhenThursday, October 26, 2017 - 14:30 to 17:30
WhereBallroom, Victoria Park Golf Club, Herston Road, Herston
CostTQ members & technical subscribers FREE $50 non-members
Timber will perform under harsh conditions. The correct choice of product, good design and the help of technology mean that almost any end-use can now have a timber based solution.
“Understanding Timber Durability & Protection: Treatment & Finishes” will deliver the latest information regarding treatment systems that improve durability and give guidelines for choosing appropriate species, finishes and maintenance to deliver effective building service life.
- Understand H2 vs H2F vs H3 - what is suitable, acceptable and performs for structural work
- Receive an update from QBCC on durability and non-comforming building products
- Find out about new developments in finishes and coatings that can extend service life
- Learn the 10 commandments to maximise timber durability
- Discover how to ensure the quality of treated timber on your projects
Date: Thursday 26 October 2017
Time: 2.30 – 5.30pm (Including afternoon tea & cocktail function)
Location: Ballroom, Victoria Park Golf Club, Herston Road, Herston, QLD
Cost: TQ members & technical subscribers FREE $50 non-members
CPD Points are available
SEATS ARE LIMITED, BOOK TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: