Your key responsibilities will include
- Work in collaboration with our Design and Project Architects, estimating, contract management and the construction team
- Co-ordinate skills with these teams to improve processes and systems
- Ensure all drawings are completed with accuracy to reflect client, council and company requirements
- Work alongside Architect /Project Lead to ensure all documentation is compliant with relevant codes, regulations and design guidelines
- Address and respond to RFIs
- Engage and coordinate required consultants and engineers
The Successful Applicant
- 4 years plus experience as an Architectural Draftsperson
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Excellent presentation skills and quality control of documentation
- High level of attention to detail essential
- Proficiency with ArchiCAD is essential
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- An ability to communicate effectively and work within a team as well as able to work independently
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, with a proactive and innovative approach to problem solving
- An understanding of the construction process and terminology
- A passion for what you do and a desire to produce the best!
- Desire to join a growing company and work with passionate people
- Experience in Residential and or Commercial architecture (preferably both)
- Sound understanding of local codes and statutory requirements
Culture and Benefits
- Friendly office culture that encourages work/life balance
- Immerse yourself in a passion – share the team's passion for the Archiblox brand
- Be rewarded for your success
- Professional development
- Involvement with projects from design through to construction
- Join us in team activities including a weekend to the Grampians and other events.
- Located in a central location close to Burnley station
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you believe you have what we are looking for, click apply now and attach your resume along with a cover letter.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.