The Queensland & Northern Territory Chapter Conference 2019 will be held on Thursday 16 to Saturday 18 May at the Sofitel Brisbane Central.
This conference is a not to be missed event for anyone in the Building Surveying Industry. With this comprehensive program including both technical and practical content as well as a trade exhibit area during the conference, there will be something for everyone. This conference will allow delegates to not only learn valuable skills that they can put to use in their profession but it also offers unparalleled networking opportunities with delegates, speakers and trade exhibitors.
Please use the navigation options at the top of this webpage to learn more about the Conference.
Who will this Conference Benefit?
- Building Surveyors & Certifiers
- Regulatory Authorities
- Government Representatives
- Architects and Engineers
- Builders and Developers
- Anyone interested in the Building Surveying Industry
Why you should attend:
- GAIN – Insights within the Industry
- HEAR – About upcoming projects, policies
- UNDERSTAND – The capabilities you need for these projects, policies
- LEARN – About new products
- BUILD – Your network with other delegates & companies within the industry
- ADVANCE – Your knowledge, ability and career