EduBUILD is Australia’s largest education buildings and infrastructure conference and trade show for education leaders and decision-makers involved in design, construction, renovation, maintenance, operation and management of buildings for schools, colleges and universities.
This two day forum is co-located with Australasia’s largest annual education meetup – EduTECH – and features three senior-level congress, peer-to-peer round tables, 1-to-1 buyer meetings and a large exhibition ….perfect for gathering information about the latest education building projects, discussing new tenders, forging partnerships and doing business.
Sir Ken Robinson
Videos of his famous talks to the prestigious TED Conference are the most viewed in the history of the organization and have been seen by an estimated 300 million people in over 150 countries.
Sir Ken has received numerous awards and recognitions for his groundbreaking contributions. He was included in Thinkers50 list of the world’s leading business thinkers and has been named one of TIME/Fortune/CNN’s Principal Voices. In 2003, he received a knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II for services to the arts.
- See the latest trends and technologies in collaborative working and learning spaces
- Discover technology assisted asset and facilities management
- Learn about high-rise schools and how you can make the most of tight spaces
- Find out about smart and healthy buildings
- Update your learning spaces to reflect 21st century learning
- Find out how to design, construct and manage your learning infrastructure
- Find out how to seamlessly meld technology with learning through environmental design
- See how to shift learners from the virtual to the physical and return through physical shape, and experience
- Discover how to foster social connectedness through physical design
Date: 6 - 7 June 2019
Location: International Conference Centre Sydney