The Urban Developer | Education Development vSummit
WhenThursday, June 24, 2021 - 10:00 to 15:00
REGISTER NOW AND ALSO RECEIVE A RECORDED VERSION AFTER THE EVENT!
The Urban Developer Education Development vSummit is one-day virtual summit dedicated to the development of education precincts and buildings in Australia.
Topics to be covered include:
- the fundamental drivers of the education property sector
- an outlook on the short, medium and long term effects of Covid-19
- australia’s newest and most innovative education precincts
- vertical education as a response to rapid urbanisation
- university and industry partnership opportunities
- designing and delivering student accommodation.
State of the Education Sector
A keynote presentation on the fundamental drivers of the education property sector.
Developing Smart Precints
A discussion with stakeholders of Australia's most innovative education precincts.
Dr. Richard Eden PSM
The commercial, design and delivery considerations in developing vertical education projects.
University and Industry Partnerships
How the private sector can tap into the development of existing and new education assets.
Projects and initiatives that are delivering successful outcomes for the education sector.
How COVID-19 has disrupted the development, design and operation of PBSA.