DEKHAR – Professional Construction Services
DEKHAR prides itself on having an outstanding quality of building work along with the professionalism of a business you can trust.
Attention to detail and a knowledge of the products being used, is basic professionalism. All hardwood timber used in construction is F14 treated hardwood that prevents rot and termites.
Decking timbers used are locally sourced Spotted-Gum, Ironbark, and Blackbutt. Framing timbers are minimum T2 (termite treated) and structurally sound where necessary. All other timbers are environmentally sustainable and locally sourced products (such as from our local pine plantations) We do not use imported or rainforest timbers. We are accredited Modwood installers and can supply and install Modwood composite decking.
We pre drill and hand nail all decking boards with hot-dip galvanised twist shank steel nails
- (Air guns do not provide sufficient hold under weathering timber) Floor boards are always secret nailed and glued to avoid visible fixings All steel used is kept to a minimum and hot dip galvanised or powdercoated to owners preference.
We supply and install colourbond roofing producs to sustain quality in every job, e.g. Solarspan.
We will re-use any material or item the client wishes to be re-used.
We use recycled timbers where able and dress them to a visual standard where they will be seen.
- Architectural Roof Trusses
- Cladding, External
- Panelling, Interior
- Portal Frames
- Rails and Balustrades, Exterior
- Rails and Balustrades, Interior
- Retaining Walls (Landscaping)
- Shear walls
- Shingles and Shakes
- Stairs, Exterior
- Stairs, Interior
- Structural Timber Poles
- Temporary Structures